Look Ma, No Hands!

So yesterday Zee comes out of the bathroom and says...

"Mom, I've got some good news and some bad news.  Well, actually, it's mostly good news.  The good news is that I didn't get any on my jeans."

Oh?  That sounds like bad news to me....

"But don't worry Mommy 'cause I put lots of toilet paper down to clean it up."

With great trepidation I put down the dinner dishes that I am cleaning and head to the bathroom.  Two HUGE piles of toilet paper greet me; one on the floor and the other...on...the...toilet seat...cover.

"The cover, Zee?!"  I ask.  "Really?!"

"I REALLY had to go Mommy and I couldn't wait."

That's obvious from the fact that it's all over the cover, dripping down the sides of the bowl, along the underside of the seat....and, of course, on the floor.

 "Zee, there's pee everywhere!  Did you hold your weiner?"

"No, Mommy, I never do."

 "Why not?"

"I don't like to touch it."

I can't help but think how different the last part of this conversation is going to be in about 10 years...




Comments

Sandra said…
Boy I wish you could use emoticons here....

I'd use that face with the enormous eyes, shocked at such a spectacle!
Lisa said…
Shocked by what?

1. my last sentence?
2. the fact that Zee peed all over the place?
3. the fact that Zee is cleaning the toilet?
Anonymous said…
I love how you just simply ended this with the picture - it's worth a thousand words, dontchaknow! ~M~

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!