Stop!

Okay all you amazing ladies, like Karen, Pioneer Woman and Shanty2Chic, STOP with all the amazing recipes and all the galactically-defying crafts!

It's causing me to become inspired.

And when I get inspired I get really flustered....and busy.

In the last two days alone I have made:

4 dozen buns (I've NEVER made buns before! You don't know how HUGE this is)
5 dozen lemon shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate
1 batch of date logs
5 dozen gingersnaps
1 amazing beef stew with mushrooms (Yummy! Thanks Pioneer Woman!)
1 batch of oven baked aparagus garnished with parmesan cheese shavings
1 cherry crisp

I want to keep going (brownies, Nanaimo bars, more buns) but I can't.

My feet are seriously too sore to stand on.

Before you write me off as a wimp, may I remind you that I have just returned from an EPIC shopping weekend? I am old and need my recovery time.

So here I am, blogging, as a way to keep myself out of the kitchen.

Which is both a good and bad thing.

Bad, because I'm not making anymore goodies for family and friends today, but good because my pants are starting not to fit!

Aw, what the heck! I can always soak my feet later and buy bigger jeans tomorrow, right?!

Look out Brownies, prepare to get whipped, baked and eaten!

Yum!



Comments

4 dozen buns, 5 dozen gingersnaps, 5 dozen shortbread..... I really should have eaten more while I was there today!!!
annie valentine said…
Holy cannoli that's a lot of food in one day. I probably shouldn't have said cannoli, it will only give you ideas.

Good to meet you!
florymonde said…
Mmm, those brownies look good. Where's that recipe coming from?
Lisa said…
That is just a picture I got off the internet. I wish I had a recipe for them though...they look sooo yummy.
Carmen said…
Lemon shortbread - share the recipe sister!! Come on!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!