A blogging hiatus...

I'm still here.

I survived 2009! 

Looking forward to 2010 and all it's adventures.

The next 6 months are going to be a blur...not sure how much blogging I'm going to get done.  I know for sure that there will be very, very little for the next month and a half because I'm trying super hard to get my course finished (will tell you all about it when I pass the exam!).

I promise I will write something either introspective and philosophical or witty and sarcastic about 2009 and the passing decade, but right now I just can't.

Stay tuned though...I promise I'll be back.

I will write a notification in Facebook to let you know when I've posted something on here for you to read.

Thanks guys...
Love ya,
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability