Brag much? Why yes, yes, I do!



There are smiles all around at our house tonight.
My kids get their mother back.
My husband gets his wife back.
My house gets it's slave back.

Why?

Because I'm DONE!
I finished the second half of my course in record time.
When I set out my accelerated 6 week schedule for the second half of my course, I worried that the goal was a pretty lofty one.
So I got started on it right away.
I concentrate, I focused, I ignored friends and family and I dedicated 10-12 hours a day and...
you know what?
I finished the course not in 6 weeks, not 4 weeks, not even 3 weeks..
Nope.
I finished it in ONE!

Oh yeah!!
Yes, I'm bragging, and yes, I'm hurting my shoulder from patting myself on the back, and yes, I'm feeling bullet proof,
Because I did it.
I set a goal...and I blew it out of the water!

That's a first for me.
Honestly.
All through my life I have had a tendency to set unrealistic goals that usually result in failure.
F.A.I.L!!
Not this time!

It feels sooo good!

Now...off to study for the exam (yuck!) but before I start I've got some family to love, some friends to visit with, some peppermint hot chocolate to drink...and some bathrooms, bedrooms and laundry to clean. 

Oh yeah...and maybe buy some food to eat.  Or bake!


Comments

bulpittzoo said…
You go on and on about this class but what the heck is it??? I am super curious!!!
Carmen said…
Way to go!! Good luck on the exam.
WHERE ARE YOU??????? I miss your insite!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!