Trying to accomplish the impossible?

Is it possible for anyone in my family to strike a normal and decent pose for a picture?

Hmm...let's see...

Nothing here...


Or here...

or here, although I must say, Kiki's ability to almost lick her elbow is worthy of an entry into the Guinees Book of World Records.

Hubby+Christmas Picture=Bad Role Model

With parents like us, there's absolutely no chance of our kids being normal...


Even the cousins are crazy!

Can't I get a decent picture of anyone?



Please?  Pretty Please?  Just one?




Thank you...oh, thank you. 

Comments

Carmen said…
I see that the "cheesy photo bug" has also infested your household... I wonder how to get rid of it?? hee hee

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!