Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Well if this doesn't completely rock your socks then I don't know what will:

Taylor Lautner AND Tom Cruise staring in a movie.. togetherl  And it's about airplanes!   It's TOP GUN all over again people!  I'm just too excited for words.

Now, yes, I admit, Tom did crash and burn in my books after the couch incident on Oprah; and after marrying Katie whats-her-name, but all in all, I still like him.  As long as he doesn't open his mouth except to speak his lines in a movie.

And Taylor Lautner.  I know, right?  What a beauty!  I don't have a crush or anything on him (puhlease, I could be his MOTHER!) but my eyes do appreciate the view when he's on the screen.  Yes, my eyes, and ONLY my eyes.  Now, as far as crushes go, you need to talk to my daughter.   Taylor adorns practically every inch of her bedroom walls.

So, depending on the rating of this movie, I think daughter and mother will go together and both of us will drool....

Age appropriately, of course.




They look like they could be father and son don't they?

Yummy!

Comments

I don't think movie reviews, and drool sessions count as "studying!"
Lisa said…
Man! Busted! I had to take a bit of a break; my eyes are crossing, my butt hurts from sitting so much, and my neck hurts from having it bent while reading. I need an optometrist chiropractor masseuse!
Sandra said…
Dude, I read ALL your posts. I'm just too lazy to comment.
: )
ok, you're forgiven, I guess the rare break is acceptable!! Especially if it is to drool over people like that. Although, why you are drooling over Taylor I will NEVER understand!!!! There are so many cuter guys out there!!!
Carmen said…
Oh Lisa, I am afraid this may just end our friendship... Tom Cruise. REALLY??!!! Sigh. The Taylor thing I could overlook, but as for crazy @#$ Tom Cruise - no... I swear he IS proof that aliens are out there and live among us! Oh ya. I said it. he heeeeee

Love you!!!
Lisa said…
Carmen, I'm with you on the whole Tom Cruise thing but I loved him so much when I was younger (I was seriously depressed the day he married Mimi Rogers), and old habits die hard. The 'modern day' Tom is too freaky for words, I agree, but he's still pretty....as long as he only speaks words that have been written on a script and says nothing of his own volition...

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability