Crazee Chick Chortles...

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch


Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson



What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
'Hold my purse.'



Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery



If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?


I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman



Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.


The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory,

Comments

Kitty Deschanel said…
I can never resist a post that has Homer Simpson :)
Julie K. said…
Will there be Dance Competition pictures posted.....I sure hope so!!

Have a wonderful weekend! It is so wet outside - an 'inside' day today I think it will be.
Lisa said…
I barely took any pictures. Not like the other years. Weird.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!