Say "Hi!": Don't be shy!

Hi there!

I see that I have lots of new readers from all over the world.  That's so exciting to me and I just wanted to say 'Hi!' to you and thank you for dropping in.  I hope you are finding the Crazee Chick entertaining!  Sometimes you'll find crazee stuff, sometimes just a favorite recipe, sometimes a view into my soul or my testimony, and sometimes you'll even be subject to pictures of nothing but my feet.  Yes, I like to take pictures of my feet in various locations and then blog about where my feet have been.

I don't call this the Crazee Chick blog for nothin!

So anyway, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your visit.

I only have one request from you:

Write Something!!! Say hi, hola, konichiwa, hei, howdy, bonjour...whatever!

As you read through my posts it will become quite clear that not only am I a crazee chick but I'm also a needy one.

I like comments.

I need to be validated.

I need to know that you like me.

Sally Field --"You like me!  You really like me!!"--and I could be kindred spirits. (If this reference goes over your head then you are too young to be reading this blog and probably need to have a warm glass of milk and head off for a nap now.)

I'm pretty sure that if you put Sally and me in a room with a big compliment sitting in the center of the room that we'd claw, scratch and fight to the death to get to it first.

I'd win.

Just for the record...

Comments

You, my friend, need to write a book. Your posts never fail to make me smile. When I need a pick me up, I open your blog and hope for a new wisdom filled entry!! I am only disapointed when you are too busy to blog. But luckily, lots of times when you are too busy to blog,you are too busy with me!!! Lucky me!! Keep up the fantastic writing... can't wait to read your memoirs one day!! Love ya!
Amanda said…
Love you!

xoxoxox
Debbie Jo said…
Aw, muffin! Hi Lisa!!!

Hi hi hi!

Hola!


Hello!!!

Bonjour!

Guten Tag!


From a part of the Calgary Crew!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!