The Far Side...

Today while I was washing dishes, this gigantic crow flew up onto one of the fences and proceeded to lay a big dump right into my yard.  Nice.

I thought about perspective.

To me, that bird just crapped on my grass, but to him the world is a humongous toilet and so it's permissible to lay a turd, drop a drooly pooh, fart a lump, wherever the heck you please. 

It made me think of the cartoonist, Gary Larson and his Far Side comic.  I loved his sense of humor.  In fact, I think I remember that he did a cartoon about the world from a bird's perspective.  It showed the top of people's heads and they all had bullseyes on them!  Hilarious!! 

I wanted to find the cartoon for you but I didn't have the time to go through pages and pages of them but I did find some of my favorites that I thought might make you laugh.

So....

enjoy a laugh on me.

And Gary.



That's all I have time for now, my friends, the kids are about to crash through the door from school and then we have to hit the ground running.  Hopefully I'll be able to find some of my other favorites and post them.

What are your Far Side favorites?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability