Weirdy weirdness...

Oh my gosh, my life is just so weird right now.

For a million years I have been a mom, a homemaker, a chauffeur, a lover....all those 'homemaker-y' kinds of things.

Now, in addition to all of that, I am also a 'career woman.'

And it's soooo weird!

Suddenly I am getting notaries who notarize stuff for me free of charge so that I'll refer them.  Suddenly I am at a photo shoot posing for pictures for a business card.  Suddenly I have a cell phone.  Suddenly that phone rings and it's the office telling me that I have a package waiting for me and when I get it and open it up it's a beautiful leather binder full of information.  Suddenly I have a 'designer' who is designing my business cards.  Suddenly I have a photocopy of my 'signage' that I need to approve and what's the freakiest thing about that is, is that it has MY name on it!  The real estate sign says MY NAME!  (I'm so flipped out over it that I photocopied the notice and hung it on my fridge.  When I showed it to Hub, he had a giggle over it too and said, "Hey look Hon, it's our last name!  On a sign!"  Yep, he's feeling the weirdness of it all too!)

I'm a mommy.  A laundress.  A cook (well, that's negotiable).  A spit-on-my-finger-and-clean-that-gunk-off-your-face caretaker.

I am not a career woman.

When did that happen?

Wow...weird....

Dare I even venture to use the word SURREAL?

Yep...

so weird!

Comments

But you are SO ready for it!! I'm really gonna miss hangin' out and doin' "homemaker-y" stuff with ya though!! You are gonna Rock the real estate world my little village!!
Lisa said…
You're so sweet! You always make my heart swell with the things you say...what would I do without you?

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!