Hello? Summer? Are you there?

It's July 22 and I am sitting at home in a hoodie, long pants and socks.

I am also wrapped up in a fleece blanket.

Oh, and did I mention that I just switched the furnace from A/C to HEAT?!

What the heck? Where did our summer go? Actually, more realistically is not where it went because that would imply that we had a semblance of summer when in actuality we have not, so I think it would be more accurate to ask, "Summer, when are you coming?"

C'mon, Summer, we only have 6 weeks until the kids go back to school and all our plans of hiking various parks, climbing the Grouse Grind and the Chief, and spending a lazy summer day at Whytecliffs park are going to be shot! I'll say this in my nastiest, exorcist-like, growly voice while I stamp my feet, " I want some summer NOW!!" *POUTS and spins head around*

I said...NOW!!!

In case you need a reminder, this is what you look like, Summer...


 Not this:




Get your act together, Summer, or else you won't be invited back next year.



(Okay, I lie...yes you will be....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!