Mo's home!

She's home!

But only for a day and then she's off again...

She's just returned from an amazing, spiritual, uplifting week at EFY (Especially For Youth). Although she's not sharing the things that touched her heart during this week (I think she wants to keep them distinctly 'hers' for a little while longer) she's done nothing but rave about the experience and I can tell that waiting another year to go again is going to seem like an eternity to her.

On Monday she's off again...to Girls' Camp. I hope the weather will be great for her as the last couple of camps she's gone to the weather has been horribly wet and cold.

After Girls' Camp she's back for a couple of days and then she and Kiki are off to dance camp!

And then...that's it! No more going away unless it's as a family. I miss these kids too much when they're gone!

Also, Mo is my cook so we eat really crappy meals when she's away...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!