All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth....

...is the song my boy's going to be singing come Dec. 25.

Yesterday he lost one of his two wiggly front teeth.



I'm very sad about it. You see, it was his 'special' tooth. The one that was different. The unique one. The one that made Zee Zee.

His tooth was a fused, double tooth. It was very big and very cute.

(Here it is after he twisted it)



It's gone!

And I am sad.

What the heck is wrong with me?

Now instead of looking adorable and kooky, Zee looks like a regular boy who happens to look like he got punched in the kisser and blew a tooth.



I'm not usually sentimental about my babies growing up. In fact, I'm the first to apply my foot firmly to their butt and kick them out the door.

This time it's different.

Is it because he's my last?

Or is he?

Last night I dreamed I was pregnant.

Hugely pregnant!

Wonder what that was all about?

Ideas anyone?



Don't grow up too fast my baby, Momma still needs more of this cute-little-boy cuddle time!

Comments

Pregnant?!?!? I promise to babysit!! Maybe you need another little boy to balance things out? They can wrestle, fight light sabers, play catch, poke, prod and punch each other, oh the joy!!! I'll start shopping! A baby woohoo!!! Or, on the other hand, it could just be that you are wishing you could "eat for two" just think of all that chocolate!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability