No time for words...

Life.

Busy.

No time for words (at least not many words, just a few)

Just pictures.

I did this foyer display for the school today. I didn't have any plan and minimal resources but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.







(okay, actually...it's pretty pathetic! Oh well...I tried. I never claimed I was artistic or talented.)

Still celebrating the brat's birthday. My big brother and sister in law came into town for a visit so they joined us for dinner and, since we finally have family living close by (!), (Teesh, Gare, and baby ), they joined us too! So exciting!!







Still not done the celebrating. Birthday party this Saturday.

Then it's done.

Phew....

Comments

Julie K. said…
Good job on the foyer display! Looks great! I will check it out 'live' tomorrow morning! Happy 10th Birthday to Kiki! You have such cute kids - and all such nice kids. They must have great parents =) !!!! She must feel like such a princess.....the celebrating continues on and on....now the other two will hope for the same....
Anonymous said…
The foyer display's not bad... I've seen worse! :P Just kidding, hon, it looks great! ~M~
Paige said…
The foyer display looks great... keep up the good work! Since this is my first comment I want to say thank you for "entertaining" me and mostly inspriring me with your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!