Leaf it to me...

I love the beauty of Autumn.

The colors of the leaves always make me feel that God is wrapping the earth up in a big, multi-colored package and offering us a gift of His love and artistry.

The falling leaves calm me, sadden me a little, and yet renew and enliven me.

Autumn brings me peace and an urge to button up, hunker down, and embrace the love and beauty that is in my family and in my circle of friends.

Autumn makes me appreciate all that I have been given and brings me a spiritual awareness.

Spring does that too.

So does Summer.

Aw, who am I kidding? Winter does it too!

I'm constantly in awe of the Lord's canvas, His palette and the gifts He constantly places at our footsteps.

I'm grateful.

I'm honored.

I'm humbled.

....all because of a perfect, orange, falling leaf.

It's the small things that bring us the greatest pleasures.

I hope you find yours today.

Love 'n hugs to all...






















Enjoy all that God gives you. He has given you the world! Enjoy every bit of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability