Should I or Shouldn't I...

Ugh! I feel gross!

My nose is snuffy.

My head is dizzy.

My tummy is achy.


I've got a quasi-cold. It can't be a true cold because it's not hitting me hard enough. It's just pansy-ing around; one day easing up altogether and making me think I'm fine and then the next day it comes back.

But not with a venegance.

Mostly a really poor attempt at retaliation.

If I'm going to have a cold at least make it one that lays me out flat and absolves me of all my duties! Don't give me some namby-pamby, 50% effort! Give it to me full blast! Let me have a horrible day or two, where I sweat the sucker out, drink lots of NeoCitran, and puke away 5-7 pounds. Don't just hang around giving me little sniffles and tummy aches! That's pathetic!

Go big, or go home.

Right now, I'd like you to go home, Miss Cold, since you don't really seem capable of blasting me. I don't need your little 'I'm a new virus, I don't really know how to infect you and your friends yet, I'm just in the growing stage." Be gone, you little irritating twit!

Okay, now that I've blasted that little bug, here's my real dilemma. Do I run tomorrow morning or not? We're just coming to the end of our 11th week and are consistently running about 10km in an hour. I don't really want to skip tomorrow's run but I also don't want to give that little virus a doorway of opportunity to strengthen her little forces.

What should I do?

What would you do?

Comments

candise said…
you SHOULD not go running, however,
I would probably go.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability