I'd like to be...under the sea...in an octopus' garden...

Look at that face!  Isn't this manta ray adorable?  So sad to see the little chunk taken out of him...probably got too close to the nasty shark that he shares a tank with. How could anything hurt a creature with a face like this?

There he is again!  So cute...wish I could bring him home in my back pocket!

All I could think of was Crush from Finding Nemo everytime this guy swam by.  Magnificent!

Wanna know what it feels like to be a frog?  Well just stick your head up inside this bubble and experience live in a pond (except that you can breathe).

This beautiful dolphin came right to the window and gave kisses!  Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera so this was the only shot I got.  ARGH!!
We spent the day with my niece, her hubby and my great nephew.  I would have taken pictures of them but unfortunately we were never all in the same place at the same time!  Although, I did manage to snap a shot of my great nephew at the park the day before:

Cutie pie!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Loaves, No Fishes...and No Miracle.

Scents and Scents-ability

Life is a Musical...