Introducing Animal the Muppet!

The other night I introduced my kids to a whole bunch of my memories. No, I didn't use a pensieve like Harry Potter did (although how cool would it be to have one of those?!). No, my memories are hidden in many forms and one of them is in my stuffed animals. After introducing some of my most special ones to the kids, the last one to come out of the bag and get photographed was Animal from The Muppets.  With his big teeth, moveable eyebrows and floppy body, he was the source of much entertainment and laughter.  Our neighbors must have wondered if we had our senses about us as we were literally rolling on the ground laughing at some points.

I kept the camera flashing and this is some of the craziness that ensued...


This is how it began.  Zee posed Animal....

Then I showed the kids how my mom used to pose him on my bed...
And then, in an unexpected move, Animal jumped on Zee's shoulder...

...and the gauntlet was thrown down.  They're both really angry despite the smiles.  These smiles are coy defense mechanisms..

Animal attacks Zee and pins him down!

Tap out, Zee, tap out.  You're in over your head!
Mo is not believing any of Animal's claims that Zee attacked him first.

Kiki's not buying it either.  They come to an impasse.

Oh, oh, looks like the fuzzy monster has won Kiki over...

"Oh, Animal, you make me swoon.  You are my true love..."

"I'm absolutely blind to your bad points.  I see no evil...you are the perfect Animal."
Oh no, it looks like Mo is falling for Animal's masculine charms...

"Animal, stay away from my sisters!!"

Oh, oh...dad's home.  There's another male threatening the alpha Animal...

As dad poses for a picture with the family, Animal stealthily crawls into the frame to become part of the family photo. 

...and then he tries to eat the alpha male's brain.
After establishing his dominance over the existing male, and with the ladies, Animal tries his luck on a new chickie. 

Look at him putting the moves on her..

Oh, oh...he's leaning.  (those of you who have seen While You Were Sleeping will appreciate that...)

And finally, Animal finds true love. 

Oh. My. Gosh.
We need to get a life!

Comments

Mrs. kathy said…
Lol..... I need to bring scooter over!

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Life is a Musical...

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...