From Couch Potato to Triathlete...

Day 1

Okay, okay, so I'm not really a couch potato; more like a book worm. The point is is that I'm sedentary. If I'm not in bed reading I'm on the computer reading. I have issues...I know. Reading is both therapeutic and an obsession for me...dichotomous to be sure...so today, I decided to do something about it; Hubby and I began a training program that will take us from walkers to 10km runners in only 13 short weeks!

Yes, we just about died (Hubby vehemently denies this.) Yes, we were grateful it was only 36 minutes of walking and running because 37 would have just pushed us over the edge. Yes, we have big plans to get into shape. No, I am not going to be posting before and after pictures (okay, maybe 'after' but only if I am looking phenomenally buff and can rock a bikini like a supermodel. Oh, I can only hope....)

Anyway, so if you'd like to follow us on our journey from 'couch potatoe-ness' to 'triathlete-ness', check back here every once in a while. We are aiming for a mini triathlon in March/April! Should be fun!!

Okay, so I thought about it and this 'challenge' isn't quantifiable if I don't include a before' picture, so here it is.



I know, I'm hideous.

Comments

Cindy said…
You're a hilarious goofball ~ but that's why I love you so much!
candise said…
You are SOOO Busted! Now I know it was you who stole my bike tire!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability