Baby, it's cold outside!

Brr....

There's a definite chill in the air.

Who am I kidding, it's FREEZING!

There's new snow on the mountains and it's so beautiful.

But it's  soooo c-c-c-cold.  Brrr....

So, I wrap up in my snuggie blanket and my heavy hoodie and yet I am still cold!

I sit over the heater when I'm at my desk...and I'm still cold!!

I have a very hot bath before bed... and I'm still cold!!

I climb into bed with more clothing on than I wear through the day and I add heaps of blankets and yet...

Yep, you guessed it!...I'm. Still. Cold!!

So, this is what I wear around the house during the day to try to get warm.  (Schmexy isn't it?  I feel a little like a friar in it.  Whatever.)




And this is what Zee wears:




He comes home from school and within minutes all, or most of, his clothes are off.

Sometimes it's just a sock.  (Yes, just one sock. Weird, eh?) 

Sometimes it's just his shirt that comes off.

But mostly he strips down to nothing but his ginch.

What is wrong with this child?  How can he run around virtually nekked while I'm bundled up like this?




So this morning, I thought I'd try to freeze him into some clothes by offering him a nice cold smoothie for breakfast.





Doesn't it look yummy?  It's packed with blueberries, peaches, grapes, protein powder, omega 3.6.9 oils and, of course, love!

"Zee, come have your smoothie,"  I call in a singy falsetto, yet sneaky, kind of voice while secretly laughing 'mwu ha ha haaaa' in my twisted little mind.

Zee comes.  Drinks smoothie.  Gives me a kiss.  Asks for his shot of Oil of Oregano (I'm on a health kick right now, can you tell?).  Returns to his DS game...

In. His. Underwear!!!




Argh!!  Foiled again!!

When will I ever outsmart this kid?!

Well, back to the drawing board where I will sit in my snuggie, with my hoody pulled up over my head, and my feet on the heater vent, planning my next sneak attack on Zee.

I'm thinking early morning, outside, in the snow, drinking a smoothie...wearing nothing but his undies and wrapped in ice packs ought to do it!  Mwu ha ha haaaaa....it's brilliant!  Brilliant, I tell you!

And not at all dangerous...

...or cruel.

It's brilliant!  Mwu ha ha ha.....

C'mon temperate rainforest climate, for the love of Doug, dump some snow on us!!!

Momma's gotta win this battle!!

Comments

YOU are a FRUIT LOOP!!!!! And really, just turn up the heat woman!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability