Done!!

We reached our goal! Finished the 13 week running program! Actually, we stopped following the program after 12 weeks because it started winding down and we wanted to continue at a stable and steady rate. I'm so excited that we did it!! Yay!!

We start swimming tomorrow!

Hubby is not excited about this.

I kinda am.

It's been a long time since I've been in the water...

Yes, I take showers and baths. I don't mean that.

I mean that it's been a long time since I've gone and actually SWAM laps. I'm usually holding onto one of my kids, or their float boards, or noodles, or tossing rings for them to dive for.

Tomorrow is just for me!

And Hubby...

He's not very excited about it,

but I am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!