Update on Mia

I went to see Mia this morning.  Her swelling was noticeably decreased and she was able to speak much better.  She is still heavily medicated (on something even stronger than morphine !) and it seems to manage her pain quite well. Thank Goodness!

Mia was very lucid when I first got there and even managed to joke a bit and make some `yeah, right!`faces.  It was such a joy to see.  After a while, or maybe because I`m boring company, she began to doze off so I gave her a big hug, told her once again that I loved her and left.

My kids, although they`ve never met Mia, are sad that she`s so sick.  Mo has gotten to know Mia on Facebook (as have a lot of you) and she feels such a connection to her and knows her as a very loving person.  I wish we had more time so my kids could get to know my dear friend.

Thank you for your prayers for her and please keep them coming.

Hugs,
Lisa


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hugs and Prayers for Mia...and you too.

This is just so sad.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!