My Boyfriend's Back....

My boyfriend's back again.



 He's been gone for such a long time...almost a year.  He doesn't come to visit very often, mostly in the fall and early winter, and when he comes he doesn't stay long. Maybe a night or two.

He's kind of a blow in, blow right back out, kind of guy.

He's so strong!  He can move almost anything. He's been known to fall trees, lift the roofs of houses and even destroy buildings.  A couple of years ago he went on a rampage and destroyed over 2000 trees at one of our most beautiful and largest parks.  We're teaching him to harness his power....




He always lets me know he's around by whistling at me. Mostly he whistles at night.  Sometimes he whistles steadily and other times he just lets me know he's there by offering me a little quick toot or two.




He rocks my rafters, if you know what I mean....

My Hub knows that my boyfriend's here but there's nothing Hub can do about it.  In fact, Hub lays in bed with me at night and listens to my boyfriend whistle at me.  Hub also is aware of my boyfriend's strength and, frankly, sometimes it makes him nervous.

The weather man says that another boyfriend is rolling in again tomorrow.  He'll be back to keep me awake at night with his constant whistling, his awesome display of power and I just know he's gonna rock my world as usual.




My boyfriend usually brings a couple of his buddies along.  They kind of have a gang mentality.  Together they will move you, pelt you and make you cold.  If my boyfriend has to visit, I wish he'd just come by himself, or else bring the friend that we all like...the one who makes snowmen, icicles and takes us skiing!  We like that friend.  A lot!




Well, it's past breakfast time and it looks like both my hubby and my boyfriend are gone for the day.  I guess I'll have to just pass the time with my other love....Connor Computer.




See you later my friends...Wilde Wind, Ronny Rain and Steele Sleet.  Meet you tonight, outside, around 7:00pm?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!