My. Love. Life.

I'm on!  I'm on!  I'm on!

My guest post blog is finally on!

Read it here.

It's funny because I was supposed to submit a bio and a picture--which I did-- and neither of them got used.   My old picture --the one with me in the reindeer 'ears' --is on there.   It's kind of fitting though since I am a Crazee Chick!

The biggest problem?  They said the name of my blog was Crazee Chick's Love Life!  Agh!  It says, 'pop on over to her blog and read about the Crazee Chick's Love Life!"  Isn't that an absolute scream?!  What good Mormon chick is going to pop on over to my blog to read about my love life?  I mean REALLY!

Just for the record the name used to be A Crazee Chick's View of Life, but then when I put a new banner up I couldn't fit all the words in so now it's Crazee Chick.  Love.  Life.....NOT a Crazee Chick's love life.

It's amazing how a simple apostrophe and the letter 's' can change the WHOLE meaning of something.

Anyway,  my post is featured as the guest post on MMB this week.

And I am thrilled!

...and apparently have a love life worth blogging about.

Comments

JustChillin said…
I read your guest article and laughed and clicked over to your blog. :) I enjoyed the first article and am now following you.
Lisa said…
Hi JustChillin! I'm so excited that you've come to the Crazee Side! Welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability