I may be old but....

Don't know if I'm blessed or cursed.

I've been so busy lately that I can't even catch my own thoughts!  I've got about a million different lists going in my head and I just know I'm going to mix them up soon.

It's gonna get ugly.

My TO DO list and my Christmas list are going to get all jumbled together in my head and before you know it I'm going to be 'doing' Santa.

Okay, that's a little gross but at least he's more my age.  Not like that little buff, amazingly hot little Jacob who caused me to salivate and drool during the New Moon movie more than a mouth full of Sour Skittles washed down with a handful of Icebreakers.  Oh man that boy is purty!!

I'm not admitting to any sort of crush on Taylor Lautner/Jacob...I'm much too old to be doing that....but just because I'm old enough to be his mother doesn't mean that I can't appreciate his efforts to buff himself up better than Mr. Clean.  Yowza!  How does a 17 year old do that?  Is that even healthy for his bones?

See...I'm thinking motherly thoughts.

Totally.

Honest.

He's just beautiful to look at.  I appreciate the eye candy.

And if I were a teenager.....

But I'm not.

So I'm going to stop drooling, focus on the many lists in my life at the present time, and pray that they get jumbled around enough that  'do Jacob' comes up.

(Hey, I may be gross but at least I'm not Adam Lambert!!)

Comments

Carmen said…
Hmmm, I think I am dead. I just don't appreciate his physique... And the fact that he is only 17 grosses me out... But then what do I know. I am in love with Dave Gahan, lead singer of Depeche Mode and have warned Marc over and over again that if by chance I get to meet Dave one day, I will throw myself at him, shamelessly, and beg him to take me with him! So I really can't judge you.... hee hee

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!