My maiden voyage...

I'm a virgin.

Yes, you read that right.

Despite having 3 children and being married for 18 years, I am a virgin.

A BLACK FRIDAY virgin.

But today, I give myself wholly and willingly to the shop-a-mania that is Black Friday.

We're heading down to the good ole US of A to participate in the mad frenzy of consumerism and materialism.

Woo Hoo...can't wait!!!

Hope I don't get trampled on.

Watch the news, if you see a chick in a bright orange jacket, running shoes with orange stripes and jeans on, plastered against the glass doors of a Wal Mart or JC Penney and being pushed from behind by 20 million other frenzied shoppers, that'd be ME.  Make sure you wave at your TV and say Hi....

it'll be our last exchange before I meet my demise....

By for now....see you on Monday where I'll be bruised, battered, bartered and broke!

So fun!!!


Comments

Sandra said…
I am SO jealous!
I always wanted to go shopping on Black Friday! I used to love going Boxing Day shopping but that's just small potatoes compared to Black Friday!
Carmen said…
ARE YOU INSANE?? Really, is anything worth it?? Let me know how you fare...
Nana said…
I plan to stay a virgin!!!!!
No longer a virgin, and signed up for next year!!! What a weekend!! I haven't EVER laughed that hard or had that much fun. Woohoo, only 362 days till next year!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!